Principal Consultant and Director
John is renown leader with almost 20 years of corporate experience. A skilled leader with a record of significant business value creation in complex corporate situations. John is regarded as an innovator in the successful application of technology to business. He is known for:
- The creation of IT strategy and the clear articulation of rationale and business case for change to board level.
- The ability to establish doable programs of delivery against vision to achieve significant business outcomes.
- Complete understanding of IT cost and value drivers in enterprises.
- Extensive experience in IT governance, architecture and delivery.
- Proven ability to pin-point and remedy operating problems and cost inefficiencies in IT organisations.
- The ability to structure and drive successful outcomes from commercial negotiations.
John brings technical service management experience, gained in the banking, financial services, property and resources industries. He has worked at some of the world’s leading corporations BHP, CSC, Citigroup, Macquarie Group, managing infrastructure and applications, including business critical market-making and tradefloor systems. He has managed high profile projects to improve IT controls and compliance.
He holds an Executive Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from Cass Business School, London, UK, and a Bachelor of Computer Science from University of Newcastle, Australia.
He is a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Management and Leaders, and a Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
John is PRINCE2 Practitioner, Managing Successful Programmes Practitioner, Certified Scrum Master, and ITIL certified.
John has been able to combine his experience in IT operations and program management to build strong teams, manage organisational change and IT transformation.
He has managed corporate IT and high performance compute farms for organisations in Australia, US and UK.
John has worked to solve business issues by implementing the right solution, the right way and by the right time that best meets the demands of his clients.
He is a highly focused individual, who likes to get things done for the benefit of his clients and colleagues.
IT Advantage has an extensive and strong network of associate consultants to ensure we have the right people deliver the solutions to your business.