The key services offered centre around sound strategic advice.
These services include:
- Interim CIO/IT Director
- Program and Project Assurance
- Program and Project Delivery or Rescue
The benefits of these services are that your organisation gains access to a wealth of experience and skills for the period of time your organisation needs it, in a word FLEXIBILITY. As a partner of your organisation this includes assisting set up an effective IT function, which may mean finding a permanent CIO who fits your organisation. More specifically, the components of such a service are:
- Strategic effectiveness – Review and audit current IT operations to ensure they are delivering an efficient and effective service. This is based upon working experiences with common frameworks, such as CMMI, COBIT, ITIL, TOGAF, PRINCE2, and a solid understanding of what works.
- Strategic direction – Alignment and/or development of an IT/Business strategy focused on the ensuring technology is delivering value to the business.
- Strategic delivery – Program and project management services to ensure the delivery of the business strategy.
- Aligning IT with Business Strategy
- Financial (P&L) & Budget Management
- Operational Service Delivery
- Vendor Management
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Leadership Development
- Mentoring and Coaching
- Talent Development
- IT Team Restructure & Transformation
- Remote and Offshore Team Management
- Change Management
- Contract Negotiation